We know almost every thing about our earth but not every human knows every thing. There are many things which you should know or which you may know already. But today we wrote some unbelievable facts to make your day. Without writing much, We are jumping to facts.
1. That is well know facts that Russia is the largest country in the world but may not know that if Russia would be a planet, it would be a bigger planet than ex. planet Pluto. Russia’s land mass is 17,098,322 square kilometers while the ex. Planet Pluto has 16,647,940 square kilometres.
Well that may be a fact but not amazing. The amazing fact is here.
The world’s largest country have population of 143 million people. But there one small country have more population than Russia and that country is Bangladesh. Bangladesh have population of 170 million people.
2. Every life form on earth have a law of birth and death. We all born, age and die one day. But what if I tell you that there is a life form that doesn’t die unless killed?
Turritopsis dohrnii – The immortal jellyfish
Turritopsis dohrnii (known as immortal jellyfish), this jellyfish can me found in the Mediterranean Sea and in the waters of Japan. The special thing of this jellyfish is, it doesn’t die unless killed. This jellyfish age but it can go back to its young age and this can do this again and again. So this is biologically immortal. You can read out more from here.
3. There is a planet which is covered by ice but the temperature of that planet is 439 degrees Celcius.
The planet Gliese 436b is too near to its star, the planet orbits with the distance of 4,000,000 km from its star and due to that. But this planet surly disrupting you knowledge of chemistry. The question comes up in the mind that “how its possible that the whole planet is cover with ice when temperature of this planet is 539 Celcius?”.
Let us tell, the gravity of this planet is too high! The water in this planet planet is composed to ice due to high gravitational force. This planet is 33.4 light years away from earth.
4. 100 million years ago, India was an island.
The world was not split as it now. The whole world was in one plate which is called as Pengea Supercontinent and India was in Gondwala land but due to splitation of tectonic plates, India split from Gondwala area and collided with Eurasian plate.
However, India was an island before colliding.
Here’s an image of imaginary map of india, 100 million years ago
Take a look.
5. You may know that human body contains 70% of water but did you know that human brain contains 80% of water.
Human brains considered as world’s most complicated thing which is made with 80% water. We must understand the importance of water and stop wasting it.
6. You must be hating few minutes traffic jams and thats common in human behaviour but what if we tell that the longest traffic jam was 11 days long.
World longest and worst traffic jam was began on China National Highway on August 14, 2010 and the traffic was 100 km long. It took 11 days to clear thae traffic jam. Its horrible to imagine the conditions of the people who are in that traffic jam
7. 95116 years, this is the time it will take for you to do a manual search 50 billion web pages of Google.
Well, Google is considered as #1 ranked search engine and this thing is earned by Google. Google had done some too helpful things and made our surfing easy on Internet. You too may came here by Google. Google have lot of data and not possible to checkout data manually. We’ve written an intresting post related to Google’s facts.
8. A tiny country named Tuvalu earns $ 4 million without doing anything.
Tuvalu is a Polynesian island nation which is located in the Pacific Ocean, midway between Hawaii and Australia.
This country is quite lucky. The country code Top level domain of this country is .tv which is quite attractive.
The domain is much popular around the internet and it have hosted some popular sites like Hollywood.Tv. however, the income Tuvalu island is getting is higher and earning without doing anything.
9. Indian housewives hold 11% of the World’s gold.
Gold is an important part on indian hindu culture. every girl which is merrid holds gold as jewellery. But do you know that how much Indian housewifes hold gold ? Well thats 11% of worlds gold and its more than the reserves of the U.S., IMF, Switzerland and Germany put together.
10. You can attach small wings to your arms and fly on Saturn’s moon Titan.
Saturn’s moon Titan is 50% larger than and 80% more massive than Earth’s moon but the gravity is very front of Earth’s gravity. While Earth’s gravity is 9.807 m/s², Titan’s gravity is just 1.352 m/s² which enough weak for humans. Also, Titan have atmosphere but not much thick too. These things makes human weight almost less. With attaching man made wings, Humans can fly there.
Wasn’t awesome facts ? Comment down your views.